Thursday 21 July 2016

Route to be.... 2017

21 July 2017

After Comprehensive Exam Presentation, today I was submitted the report and slide presentation to TDS. 

Alhamdulillah segalanya berjalan lancar...

Today my 1st appointment with my 'boss'@SV (Iwill story about my Supervisor for the next post, JANJI...) to plan my thesis report. A lot of comment must to take action to ensure thesis report on the right track and achieve the level of study. Good and very motivation, I like it. I don't have a lot of time. Time management is important to make sure study, family, life still keep on going in harmony.

Relax tonite, just to write something to share me feeling to complete my study. This is 2nd stage before submission of thesis on February 2017.

During back, received call from my friend Alpiza@Meng, he shocked because i have a blog hehehhee. I said this is just a diary to remember what I did to complete my study and to share with others. Simple example why must have a blog, my answer is, I willing to take more than 1 time to get the different degree. But I only want 1 Phd. He's understand.

Thanks bro for calling bro... amboi...ensem sgt nie... hahahahaha
Ya Allah, aku bermohon semoga dipermudahkan dalam perjalanan ku menuntut ilmu Ya Allah. Amin..


Tenang air dikolam... dalam hati sapa yang tau... hahahaha... 
Pekena dulo... lunch pukul 4:15pm...adoiiiii

Ridzuan@Brandon@CRS

No comments:

Post a Comment