Monday 19 June 2017

Test - 12 Jun 2017 to 17 Jun 2017

Week 3

Masih rutin yang sama, this week 5 runs for my testing. That awesome. I felt like HULK because after the test completed dismantle the connector. Release the pressure in the Box Barrel. Loose the bolt for take out the piston rod form the box barrel.

That work repeatly every day from monday to friday. Finally on Friday, my sample broke out again for 2nd time. hukhukhuk... I can't imagine. Just make a call to my wife please take Kakak from the school. I'm confident, I not able to arrive on time.

I need to deliver my head mounting to workshop for repair an MUST complete by Monday. I don't care.. hahahaha.

What ever it is, saturday, I must put my self in the lab to make sure next week I can do the test as plan.

Saturday, I arrived in UPM 845am. I start a work on 900am. Everything is smooth until I broke my oil seal. huhuhuhuhu lagi... after dismantle and install again the damper. The damper ready for testing in 70% progress. I need to go to find the new oil seal, standard steel flat washer and gasket silicone.

Waiting what will be happened to me by next week or week 4.

Good luck Ridzuan

No comments:

Post a Comment